• We will have a lot more wood work and crafts that utilize local materials.
• We will be able to create new products out of materials we already have in our inventory.
• We will be able to buy products that are already in production in other countries.
• In addition, we will have more opportunities out there to export through global distribution channels and to share products with more distributors and retailers in the West.
• We will also be able to invest more in our technology and create more innovative products.
• We are very excited by the future of the craft community. We are going to be working with so many amazing individuals that contribute to a rich variety of craft categories at various levels of completion.
What makes you excited to create products such as these?
In our first phase, there might be a few unexpected surprises as we get out into the world and meet the people that make a living from the craft market.
This campaign started as an experimental idea to see what it would take to get us started. After about a year and a half, we had sold about $400 and we had developed the initial business plan. We didn’t really know, at that point, what we were going to be able to accomplish but it really started to take shape once we started to build a team. Our first product, The Cottage, had an initial prototype and an initial sale. It was actually sold more than 100 times through online shops, and it was well-received by customers who didn’t just have a love for our cottages but more importantly, a passion for a sustainable lifestyle.
Why are you offering so much with this campaign?
We are offering the full Cottage range to Kickstarter because Kickstarter allows us to produce very large quantities. In addition, we have been able to work in partnerships to help us increase quantities and reduce the cost.
Where we are right now:
We are still working on the final designs and are looking at adding custom wood veneers to our Cottage veneer. Once we add that, the cost of shipping out the product will come down substantially. If we don’t get the custom wood veneers in place, it will be in the beginning of March and we won’t be able to ship the Cottage. However, that has no effect on the Cottage, we can still ship it to you.
We’re currently testing the first version of our
carpentry business near me sharpening service, woodworking business uk, custom woodworking business near me hiring, starting custom woodworking business, how to start a home woodworking business youtube page